- You must receive approval from the House Dean or House Coordinator at least two weeks prior to the collection.
- Charity drives and collection boxes are reviewed on a first-come, firt-served basis.
- Collection boxes must be clearly labeled and be large enough to hold the items requested, but not so big as to create a blockage.
- Only one collection/charity event may take place in Hill at a time.
- Hill reserves the right to cancel or deny a collection box/charity request at any time.
- Collections may last no longer than two weeks but may be approved for shorter times than two weeks.
- Collection boxes must be checked daily to ensure no overabundance and removed on the agreed upon date.
Please see the below image for reference regarding donation box placement in Hill-